As of Ontario's move to Step 3 of re-opening, our worship space is more than ample for our average weekly attendance while still maintaining social distancing. Therefore we invite you to join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30am. No need to register or let us know that you're coming. We will have space for you.
Moving forward, we will continue to follow Ontario's guidelines for safety. Please refer to the notes below for frequently asked questions, and if you can't find an answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Caleb & Your Leadership Team
- We will continue to offer worship online through our Online Worship Portal. We will livestream worship there @ 10:30am on Sundays. This option is for those who are feeling unwell or who have a health condition that puts them at risk. It should not be a replacement for worship if you are able to attend.
- We will receive communion every Sunday, still at 10am. However, instead of "tables" of families, each household will receive communion separately. Logistics will be explained at church. Communion will be prepared by Catherine and Pastor, having both sanitized their hands and wearing masks.
- Families are asked to go
directly into the worship space when they arrive in order to observe
physical distancing. They
may mingle (while maintaining distance) in the worship
space where there is more room to stand.
- We will use every other row of chairs in the worship space OR we will sufficiently space out every row of chairs. Within a row, please leave at least 2 chairs between you and another person sitting in your row. Families may sit together.
- Offerings may be given electronically or physically. Interac etransfers are still the best way to give. However, if you'd like to give a cash or cheque offering, a plate will be stationed near the entrance of the worship space.
- There will be a room for parents who may need to calm a restless child during worship. This room is separate from the worship space, and has the service streamed on a TV so you can still participate.
- We will not use bulletins. The entire service will be projected on the screen.
- The building will be sanitized before and after worship, and the washrooms will be sanitized after every use. We will only use the washrooms located in the lobby.
- After the service, the congregation will be dismissed systematically and people can socialize in the parking lot, if they choose to do so. This allows us to sanitize before Mississauga Victory Church needs to use the building.
Thank you for the patience and understanding!
updated July 19, 2021