What if I am not very physically capable (i.e. infirm, handicapped, etc.)?
- That's fine. There are a number of jobs that require not physical effort at all. You just need to be a smiling and encouraging face!
What if I don't know how to do any of the assigned tasks?
- Every team has at least one person who has done every job before. They will be glad to help you!
What if I can't come to church on a Sunday that I am assigned?
- Talk to Pastor or our Admin Assistant. They will work with you to see if they can get you on a different team or get others to cover for you, if it's a one-time thing. However, serving your fellow Christians is part of the Christian life, so we all ought to make this a priority.
What time do I have to show up?
- Some setup needs to start by 8:30 to be done in time so we could use help already at 8:30, but at the absolute latest, 9:15. We want our best foot forward every Sunday, and that starts with being prepared early.
Who is on my team?
- We will have breakdowns for each team available at Guest Services to each member. We kept families together, so you can all come to church together.